Netflix is a streaming video service that offers its users access to many award-winning TV series, films, animations, documentaries and other content via various Internet-connected devices.
However, the online streaming experience may be ruined by random and infrequent error messages. Such issues occur in a variety of situations, each with its own error codes, causes, and fixes. In this article, we will concentrate our attention on Netflix Error Code F7701-1003, F7053-1803 and F7111-1931-404.
Netflix Error Code F7701-1003 usually appears with this message:
Pardon the interruption
We're having trouble playing Netflix. Please make sure you're using the latest version of Firefox and try again.
It suggests there's a problem with the digital rights management software of your browser. To resolve the issue, you can follow these instructions.
1. Select Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security > History > Firefox will > Remember history > Restart Firefox now.
2. Then try reopening Netflix again to see whether this fix works.
1. Select Menu > Help > About Firefox to check for updates and download any that are available.
2. Once updates are complete, select Restart Firefox to Update, then try reopening Netflix again.
1. Select Menu > Add-ons and themes > Plugins.
2. Click the ellipsis (3-dot) icon next to Widevine Content Decryption Module provided by Google Inc. and select Always Activate from the drop-down menu.
3. Restart Firefox and try Netflix again.
1. Select Menu > Add-ons and themes > Plugins.
2. Find the Widevine Content Decryption Module provided by Google, Inc. and click on it.
3. Click Tools for all ads-on, and select Check for Updates.
4. After completing all the steps above, try Netflix again.
Netflix Error Code F7053-1803 typically indicates an issue with Firefox Private Browsing, corrupted storage data, or an outdated browser. Some feasible solutions are listed below for your reference.
There are two common ways to turn off Firefox Private Browsing, one has been mentioned in Fix 1 for Netflix Error Code F7701-1003, and I will introduce another simple way here.
You're looking at a private browsing window if you see a purple symbol with a white mask inside of it. Just the same as the picture below, so the only thing you need to do is close all private windows. Once you have closed all private browsing windows, you'll be back in normal browsing mode.
The following steps work for both Mac and Windows computers, so just try it at ease.
1. Go to netflix.com/clearcookies. This step will sign you out of your account.
2. Select Sign In and enter your Netflix email and password.
3. Try Netflix again.
Please refer to Fix 2 for Netflix Error Code F7701-1003.
1. Select Customize and control Google Chrome > Help > About Google Chrome.
2. Click Update Google Chrome. If you can't find this button, it means that you're on the latest version.
3. Relaunch Google Chrome and reopen Netflix.
1. Select Settings and more > Help and feedback > About Microsoft Edge.
2. If the About Microsoft Edge page shows “Microsoft Edge is up to date.”, you don't need to do anything.
3. If the About Microsoft Edge page shows “An update is available. Select Download and install to proceed. Network charges may apply.”, select Download and install. The update will be downloaded and installed the next time you restart Microsoft Edge.
Netflix Error Code F7111-1931-404 can be caused mainly by the following two reasons:
To fix Netflix Error Code F7111-1931-404, what we can do is to resolve the confliction between Netflix and Chrome extensions.
However, not all Chrome extensions will lead to Netflix Error Code F7111-1931-404. Typically, VeeHD and ADblock may conflict with Netflix, so you can check out whether you have installed these two Chrome extensions. Attached are steps to turn off Chrome extensions.
1. Select Customize and control Google Chrome > More tools > Extensions.
2. Click on the Disable button to turn off the extensions you want.
3. Reopen Netflix.
You can go to the Netflix Service Status page to verify whether Netflix is down. If Netflix indicates that anything is wrong with its servers, there is little you can do but wait for Netflix to address the issue. If Netflix appears like the picture below, and you have tried all fixes above, it is suggested you contact Netflix for further help.
If you want to watch Netflix titles without any error message, the best option should be a Netflix video downloader that can let you view the downloaded videos offline without any hassles.
FlixPal Netflix Downloader is one of the unique and perfect tools that should get the task done for you. As an all-inclusive, comprehensive and powerful Netflix downloader, it can prove to be something that you would find extremely impressive with its capabilities.